- » Oh baby! Check out our newborn baby football Hawks #12 gift set including football shoes, socks and onesie!
- » Effectiveness of post-workout ice baths under scrutiny.
- » Our latest favorite soccer team photo: SC Royals from Las Vegas.
- » How To Clean Soccer Uniforms in Five Easy Steps.
- » New from the Code Four Athletics soccer gear collection: Gumball Wizard keeper jersey.
Posted by Code Four Athletics on 7th Oct 2015
What a cute gift for the new li'l Hawks football fan in the family!
- Seattle Seahawks Baby 12 Gift set includes soft, safe football-style baby shoes, #12 navy onesie (0-6 months) and #12 newborn baby socks.
- Adorable baby shower gift, including shoes packaged in mini sports turf box.
- Products not meant for walking or sleepwear, but 'ooohs' and 'aaahs' are highly encouraged.
- This 3-piece gift set is just $34.95. We also offer a 2-piece version (with onesie and socks only) for just $19.95
- Exclusively by Code Four Athletics, a sports and sportswear specialty brand.
by Mike Carter Ice, ice baby? A new study detailed in the Science Of Soccer Online brings into question whether soccer players should use ice baths after training. We encourage you to take the time to read about it. You'll also find some other very interesting posts, including a statistical analysis of corner kicks from a few years [...]
by Mike Carter The SC Royals out of Las Vegas, NV are a GU13 independent team with, in our slightly biased opinion, great-looking uniforms! We recently outfitted these fine players in our Nova soccer team kit, complete with logos and numbers. Want your team to look its best? Give us a call at toll free 1-888-411-3687. We'd [...]
Grass stains got you down? Is your kit more messy than Messi? Don't despair! Keeping your soccer jerseys and soccer uniforms clean can be easy, if you just follow a few simple steps.STEP ONE: Purchase Code Four Athletics soccer uniforms. Wear. Win. Repeat. STEP TWO (OK, now we're serious): Rinse and scrub as much dirt-n-grime [...]
by Mike Carter Our latest soccer goalie jersey features a wild gumball graphic that's sure to distract any opponent's shot! Keeper jersey made of performance polyester with multicolor panels and accent piping, with signature Gumball Wizard graphic on front. Includes sewn-in padding in elbows/forearms for extra protection. Black rib-knit V-neck and cuffs. Available in youth and adult sizes, [...]
How in the world did the World Cup-winning U.S. Women's National Team gain the strength and stamina to take soccer's top prize? Two words: Dawn Scott. She's the team's fitness and performance coach, and one of the most influential behind-the-scenes players in women’s soccer today. Check out this great soccer article on her approach and how she [...]
by Mike CarterWhat a cute gift for the new li'l Hawks football fan in the family! Seattle Seahawks Baby 12 Gift set includes soft, safe football-style baby shoes, #12 navy onesie (0-6 months) and #12 newborn baby socks. Adorable baby shower gift, including shoes packaged in mini sports turf box. Products not meant for walking or [...]
by Mike Carter What a great price on soccer shorts and socks for soccer camp, practice, or your official soccer uniform. Great basics in solid black, available in sizes Youth XS - Adult XXL. Matte-finish black shorts made of moisture-wicking polyester, plus a pair of black tube socks made of durable acrylic/stretch yarn. Shorts are lightweight, with [...]
by Mike Carter We can custom-make our uniforms in almost any color combination imaginable for your soccer club. Kits feature quality craftsmanship and construction details.Low minimum ordering requirements.Turnaround time of 40-45 days from ordering.Samples available on loan at no charge. Dozens of different color combinations available - just ask!Call toll free 1-888-411-3687 for more details or Email [...]
by Mike Carter In 1997, Brazilian football player Roberto Carlos set up for a 35 meter free kick with no direct line to the goal. Carlos’s shot sent the ball flying wide of the players, but just before going out of bounds it hooked to the left and soared into the net. How did he do [...]